ADVANTAGE OF RATHI
Satvik Logistics is a company founded by Rathi Steel in order to meet the needs of businessmen who want to ensure that their products are properly taken care of.
Rathi Steel has been in business for more than 73 years and continues to provide the best in the industry for steel bars. Proof of their excellence and determination can be found in the various innovations they have contributed to the field.
- First to win exclusive rights from Tor-Isteg Steel Corporation, Germany to manufacture and market its TOR steel in north India.
- In the whole South Asia, Rathi Steel was the first to launch the revolutionary Thermo Quench Technology.
- First to produce TOR steel in India
- First to set new product parameters. With its extra strength, Rathi Steel reduces steel consumption by 25% and reduces cost by up to 40%.
- First to set up an Automatic Rolling Mill in north India with the automation of the entire production process.
- First to set Natural Gas fired reheating furnaces.
- First to set up Mini Steel Plant in north India.
- First to introduce the concept of branded retailing of steel through exclusive steel shops.
- First to launch the revolutionary Thermo Quench Technology in South Asia.
Rathi Steel is well-renowned because:
It covers 10 per cent of India’s secondary steel bars.
Rathi Steel manufactures 50 % of the steel in the north India market.
Their list of trusted clients includes Metro, Unitech, DLF, Ansals and many such names.
For more than 60 years, Rathi has continued to set the standard for excellence and innovation in the steel industry with many firsts.
Over 600 dealers across India.
Production Capacity of 369 Kgs. per day in the year 1942 and 300,000 tons per annum by 2015.
Drive India Enterprises
We have been associated with Satvik Logistics since, January 2013. We are a 3PL company and our profitability is governed by our operational efficiency. Being a part of Satvik's compound has enabled us with..read more
Our association with Satvik Logistics is since, January 2013. They specialize in making exceptional infrastructure for warehousing needs. The infrastructural features like use of Skylight Panels (Polycarbonate Sheets) Covering 10% of the roof area enables..read more
Satvik Logistics have provided warehouse space to LG electronics since, April 2012. Satvik specialize in making exceptional infrastructure for warehousing needs. The height of their warehouse (12 meters) has enables us to store 3 times..read more